Mission of the Oracle Spirituality School
Oracle’s Spirituality School is a primary teaching vehicle for The Oracle Institute.
Our mission is to craft classes, conferences, and retreats which promote the spiritual ascension of both student and teacher.
We accomplish this goal by offering a curriculum that challenges the mind, cultivates the heart, and promotes vertical soul growth …
Oracle believes in the Saddha process of soul growth, a proven framework for achieving spiritual enlightenment.
Our Spirituality School focuses on: (i) the esoteric teachings of the five primary religions; (ii) the ancient mystery schools and indigenous wisdom traditions; (iii) Spiral Dynamics and Integral Theory; (iv) yoga and holistic healing; and (v) the merger of science and spirituality.
Our Peace Center focuses on: (i) global and regional political and socio-economic trends; (ii) polarity theory, mediation, and conflict resolution; (iii) futurist scenarios involving the Sixth Great Extinction, Singularity Point, and other paradigm shifting possibilities; (iv) the Earth Federation movement; and (v) successful applications which help build the New World.
To Prospective Teachers
Our classes are taught by Oracle staff and a variety of guest lecturers, and we invite the participation of speakers in the following areas:
- Progressive leaders of the five primary religions (Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity, and Islam);
- Experts in Integral Spirituality (Spiral Dynamics and Ken Wilber theorists);
- Holistic, herbal, and alternative healers;
- Peacebuilders and mediators (Polarity Theory and Sociocracy);
- Spokespersons for environmental resiliency and alternate economies;
- Futurists and global visionaries from other metaphysical institutes; and
- Authors of new books on contemporary social and spiritual topics.
For more information about Oracle’s Spirituality School contact: