Tour Oracle Campus
Oracle Campus is situated along the New River near the small town of Independence, Virginia. The New River is the oldest river in America and possibly the oldest river in the world.
Our campus is located in a region of the Blue Ridge Mountains nicknamed the “Virginia Highlands,” due to its striking similarity to the Scottish Highlands and because many Scots-Irish immigrants settled here.
Oracle Campus ammenities include:
- New River and Saddle Creek frontage
- 3 Homes, including our Guest House
- Peace Pentagon conference center
- Turtle Island Labyrinth
- Peace Pole Medicine Wheel
- Campground with an outdoor kitchen pavilion and rustic outhouses
- Hiking trails and fish pond
- Barn and raised-bed garden
Tours take 1.5 to 2 hours and the suggested donation is $20. To schedule a tour contact: Info@TheOracleInstitute.org
Overnight Guests are Welcome!
These are pictures of recent visitors at various stages of the Oracle Campus Tour.
Most visitors wish to stay longer than just the tour, and we are happy to host overnight guests! Oracle Campus offers two types of accommodations:
1. Oracle Guest House: Our Guest House is open year round to visitors. We call it the “River House” because it is perched above the New River and has spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
To make a Guest House reservation, click here.
2. Oracle Campground: Our Campground is open April through October each year.
Weekend stays include Friday, Saturday, and Sunday accommodations. Week-long stays run from Saturday to Saturday. Single night stays may be booked when available.